Korbel champagne

This song was also used in an episode of nip/tuck S.4/ep.4 "Shari Noble". Thank you for reminding me that I absolutely *LOVE* this song! :lol:

James Bond-ish type tune is being played in a KORBEL commercial. Hadnt seen it until tonight during the 100 Scariest Movies on BRAVO.. Anyone have any ideas.. I know it is a female singing.. I hear the words *... dance with me* but it isnt any of the standards I know of with that line.. <_<

Dance with me across the ocean floor..

That is the only line you can hear in the song.. It was just on again! LOL :lol:

"The Mating Game" by the band Bitter:Sweet.

Never mind.. answered it myself.. but just in case anyone else liked it.. :rolleyes:

i know other people have asked about korbel but the ad im talkin bout shows rain in the background while the champaigne bottle is just being shown on the screen. i dont think there were any lyrics that i heard of but the song sounds classy.

thanx in advance!

Ad features a bottle of Korbel w the champagne shooting out of the bottle, and then raining down all around it.. Great music in background..
Anybody know the song?

Went to website - Great music on their website too coincidentally, but no mention of the song...

Anyone?

Back