Kohl's Tony Hawk Clothing Line

crt001

Reaction score
Kohl's Hawk Clothing

Does anyone know the song played for the Hawk Clothing for Kohls Commercial? It's kind of punk sounding. Thanks!

This ad shows a mini skateboard and someone's fingers doing tricks through the department store clothing section. The rhythmn/beat is similar to Brian Setzer Orchestra's song "Brand New Cadillac" but it is in Spanish and I can hear the words "de la Fuego". Does this ring any bells with anyone?

I'm looking for this song too. Can't wait till we get some info on it.

Did some Googling ...

All I ever could make out was the "de la fuego" part ...

Anyhoo ...

Found a possibility ... but am NOT able to listen to a sound sample to confirm ...
(So somebody else will have to do that)

Hoof - "El Maestro de la Fuego" ???

http://www.ironmanrecords.co.uk/

I dunno ...
Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

You got it right. Hoof - El Maestro de la Fuego. Downloaded for a buck and some change (GPB.79). Thanks!

Commercial starts out with a person's hand riding a skateboard all over the store. It does all these different tricks over all these different styles of clothing. Then it cuts quickly to Tony Hawk & then back to the skateboarding hand. The spot ends with them showing Tony Hawk Clothing available exclusively at Kohl's.

The music in the background is rocky/skater-type music. Reminded me a little of Blink 182, but I know it's not them -- anybody know the song?

Like an idiot, I forgot to pay attention to the lyrics because I was so awestruck by the tricks the hand was doing on the skateboard. Please help!

The Song is "El Maestro de la Fuego" (hope I spelled that correctly) by Hoof....you can find the commercial on the Kohl's website too.

Back