Kodak commercial

fgi57

Reaction score
Does anybody know the song to the Kodak commercial where the daughter has gotten married and everyone is at the reception. Someone is taking pictures and they take a picture of the father with his pockets inside out as if to say "I am broke from paying for this wedding.....", but then a picture is taken of the father lovingly watching his little girl dance the first dance with her new husband and the look on his face says "She is no longer my little girl.....". He is almost ready to shed a tear, but the music in the background sounds like Louis Armstrong is singing and I thought the song was called "Daddy's Little Girl", but I can't find that title performed by Armstrong. Does anyone know the song I am referring to. Please help, I would like to have that song played at my reception.

it's not ITS A WONDERFUL WORLD is it?

(probably not, but i thought i'd throw that out there.)

I do not recall the commercial but your description sounds a lot like "The Men in My Little Girl's Life." Several artists have recorded a version of this tune, but it was the late Mike Douglas who made the song famous.

Back