King Kong

Hi Cosmo,

No problem for the quick response. I love the Speed score, so I guess that helped.

Hi Tintran,

I hadn't seen that tv spot before. It's probably the nicest clip for King Kong I've seen so far. Especially with that song accompanying it. Really can't wait to see it.

Anyway, I'm getting away from myself. The song used in that spot is by the British group called Coldplay. The tune is called 'Fix You'. Beautiful song!

All the best,

CJ.

Is it that King Kong commercial with the guitar and piano playing? It is definitely Coldplay's "Fix You". I expected singing too, since I have the CD, but they fixed it up exclusively for the TV spot.

If you click the link, King Kong, look at the bottom of screen and find "TV Spots". If you click on the "Alone" TV commercial, that's the commercial mentioned in this post.

At least I hope that's what you're looking for, 'Peter.

Does anyone know the name of the Soundtrack used in both of the trailers?

Yeah, I'm curious, too, as to what song is used in the King Kong DVD ad. (It's a classical piece of some kind.) Thanks!

Does anyone know what song is used in the short clip of the King Kong DVD ad??? Thanks!

It's from the ad where Jack Black says: "Then you have nothing to lose." And then as a montage with "Kong Is Coming".

i saw one for the dvd that was playing dethroned by x-ray dog

i forgot to describe the song, it has a very action type choral sound to it. sort of starts out like the song at the beginning of batman returns, but with a little more brass

i want to know what that song is called too its sounds so good but it sort of sounds like a song by coldplay but i havent figured it out yet

Anyone here know the name of the song used in both the King Kong trailer and the Fantastic 4 trailer? It sort of sounds like an opera type of song, with like instruments and stuff, and I've searched other boards but people give conufsing answers. If anyone knows please post the artist and song title. :D

Back