Kia Sedona commercial

Reaction score
Nice acoustic song with dude singing. The commercial is just a run of the mill minivan commercial with kids and folding seats and junk.

haha i couldent find this on google anywhere, damn you google!! you failed!

Greetings,

I've been wondering about this as well.

It sure reminds me of the song during the opening credits of Napoleon Dynamite.

I'll have to listen again.

No, its definitely not that song... the lyrics are "Im just really happy youre for real" and a soft acoustic melody underneath. I think its a new commercial.

I just saw this commerical yesterday, and am dying to know what artist made this music. If its new, it'll take a while to become known, yes?

Lol, just saw that ad and tought that some poor soul would like to know who did that song.

That song is an adaptation of a song by the White Stripes, We're Going to be Friends. The lyrics seems to be original to the ad.

bf5man.

Okay all potential repliers to this thread, this song is not (NOT) a ripoff or a cover or a version of the white stripes song 'we are going to be friends'
Sure, the beginning sounds similar, but it is a totally different song with different lyrics and chorus and bridge and tempo and its a different song altogether.
Thank you for trying to help, but it is definitely not that song.

hey there's a different kia sedona commercial with nonvocal music. i really like it! does anyone know what that music is?

Okay, I emailed KIA and they said the music was made for the commercial specifically and is not available anywheres... too bad

^ That sucks. I think it's a really great song and I'd love to hear the whole thing. Maybe they will release it later if enough people enjoy it.

Back