Kia Borrego "Expectations"

Seridus

Reaction score
I just saw a commercial for the Kia Borrego a few minutes ago and I really enjoyed the orchestral music playing in the background. Anyone know what it was? Thanks.

Yes, the song in the background of that commercial. I may email Kia to see if I can get anything out of them, but if any of you know the tune, I would greatly apreciate it! Thanks guys!

Yes, this is the same company who did the interesting music for the Nike 'Swing Portrait' commecial, which I liked so much.. It's a real shame that many of these companies don't expand a little on their musical pieces that create a lot of interest with the public the way Clorox did with their 'Blue Sky Project'.. They took the music from their 'mermaid' and 'pirates' commercials, along with a few others, and allowed people to download them on CD Baby.. The proceeds from this inexpensive download went to benefit charity.. What a great idea! More music producing companies like Amber Music should take heed.. :lol:

Also, I have written Amber Music to see if they might give out more info on the composers of these pieces and if they might ever decide to expand on them to allowing purchasing and downloading, but I'm not holding my breath.. :p

Damn stock music. I agree, they could totally save the world with our rabid interests, yet refuse to do so. This saddens me.

I've emailed several of the ad companies who's music caught my interest, and let them know how much people enjoyed what Clorox did with their Blue Sky Project.. It's my hope maybe one or two of them will take the hint and, perhaps, do a similar project.. But, as I said above, I won't be holding my breath.. :lol:

Back