Justice

tenzor

Reaction score
I am looking for the music used in these two tv trailers

Both Fox TV shows (24 and Justice) used this music in its episode trailer.

The 24 one was used for the Season 5 Finale, and can be heard below through youtube.com

and the other was used recently in the episode trailer for Justice (the one about the rollercoast ride, and the little girl)

Any help would be great, thanks!

THANK YOU so much, I have been trying to find that out all month.

There is a commercial for the show 'Justice' that plays often on Fox. The song is sung by a guy. It sounds like a rock song from the 90s. The lyrics "Take Me Down" are clearly heard in the commercial. Does anyone know the name of the band or the song?

Thanks

Ive not watched the show you speak of but theres a song by Guns N' Roses called
Paradise City that has "take me Down" in its lyrics.
trashpig

Thanks, but it isn't Guns n Roses. It's not the Smashing Pumpkins song 'Take Me Down' either.

How 'bout this one: "The Kill (Bury Me)" by 30 Seconds to Mars :huh: If you've seen "The Shining" you should definitely check out the video B)

Hear it at iTunes
or Amazon

It's also playing on their website at the moment, go to http://www.thirtysecondstomars.com and enter the site, it should start playing automatically. If not, try mousing over the lower left part of the page - you may be able to choose it from a flash control there. :ph34r:

I was looking for this song too.

Numymufn, this isn't the 1st time you've helped me. As usual, i appreciate it.

Glad I could help :woo: Honestly, we saw the commercial during the baseball game and my buddy & I both started the slo-mo head-bop :blush: and then three minutes later I asked "What was that ad for? Someone might wanna know that!"

Back