Joe Fresh clothing

The new song is up on Joe's site now for downloads! I just downloaded it. :) I think they just put it up in the past two days, because I was just in there the other day and had no luck. :D Yay!

Rhonda Stakich is the artist featured in "The Dream" - she also was featured in "Mixed Up."

I'm so happy they put the song up!

I'm looking for a song (duh -- wouldn't be here if i wasn't). It's a clothing commercial, don't know what store/brand/whatever. They're dancing in a sort of forest and every time they disappear behind a tree and reappear, they're wearing a new outfit. Really hoping to find the name of this song -- can't get it out of my head!

I'd like to know this one too, it's for the Joe's Clothing commercial. Lyrics are something 'and I let it out loud, in my dre-e-eams'. It's a female singer. It's a nice song.

well topic was a bad decription so ill describe it more here. I think it only canadian, but there are guys and girls prancing and they prance behind trees and disappears. Someone else comes out with different clothing on...

yea thats it. Its a girl singing and theres folk guitar and piano i think

please help....its a nice song but i just forgot about it!

Okay, I'm not talking about the Sweaters commercial in which the song is The Way I Am...I'm talking about the newest one. It's wintery, and there's a bunch of girls and guys dancing while their jackets frequently change. It has 'blinded by your beauty' in part of it. That's all I can remember...Thanks!

Yes! Thanks! It is Joe Fresh, not Old Navy. The song's called The Dream sung by Rhonda Stakich in case you wanted to know :)

For anyone curious, the song is available for download at the website now at the Joe Fresh website.

Just so you guys and girls know this song was writen by Nate Kreiswirth of Toronto and the band called Cancel Winter. Rhonda Stakich was hired to sing on this track.

check out http://www.cancelwinter.com for more info on Nate Kreiswirth. :)

Does anyone know anything about the song used in the very FIRST Joe Fresh commercial? It started out with a single girl and then a whole bunch of other dancers came out from behind her. It sounds like one of the lyrics in the chorus is "change my heart". Thanks in advance for ANY info

Does anyone know the name and artist of the new joe fresh campaign? The line that sticks in my head is "show me, show me, show me" The visuals are models appearing with an inkblot type background.

According to the info for this ad:
the Joe Fresh singer is Kathryn Rose and her official website is kathrynrose.com.The spot is called ReadySetFall and I guess the song is called Show Me. It was written by Imprint Music in Toronto.

Does anyone know the song for the new Joe Fresh holiday ad? I wish they would host the downloads on their site again...

Back