Jock Jams Type of Song

thesassycynic

Pro Member
Reaction score
Well, the topic says it all. There was this song my old dance teacher used for a routine one year (I wasn't in it) and the very beginning had a rooster (sounds like a real one) doing the typical "cock-a-doodle-do" business. After that, it was pretty much your average jock jams/techno song. I don't believe there were any words. I've checked all of the Jock Jams CDs and it's not on there so don't suggest that. I assumed it was from one of those because that's all she ever used anyway. Oh, she used it somewhere between 1994 and 1999, if that helps.

Thanks guys!

I remember a song with a rooster at the beginning.

Try 'The Orb'.
Either 'Little Fluffy Clouds' or 'Perpetual Dawn'

Quick Link

Just maybe...

Thanks, but neither of those are it. I actually already have "Little Fluffy Clouds". The song I'm looking for is WAY more upbeat. It's a jock jams style, in your face, getting you pumped up for a basketball game type of song.

Thanks for trying!

I know bumping's wrong, but it's been a few days since this was brought up. :angel:

So, rooster crowing in the beginning followed by a technoish/jock jams style song. I remember that the costumes they were wearing looked like Dallas Cowboy Cheerleading uniforms, so the song must have had a country feel to it (maybe similar to "Cotton Eye Joe" or "5,6,7,8" by Steps). Just a little more info for you guys.

Alright, I found the video of the dance, so I just took a video (of the video, haha) and uploaded to Youtube. Watch it here. Hopefully someone will know this now!

Back