Joan of Arcadia

I checked that song out...that is not the song...listen to the video in the time i said it sounds nothing like him!

the lyrics are: Can you see the light ahead
Can you hear what jesus said..
and the world keeps on spinning in, time keeps on winning

it is not "God In The Numbers" by Richard Ashcroft that i am for sure.....
does anyone know who it is?

I found it ....finally...it was "World Keeps On Spinning" by. Taylor Sorensen

^^ now that is the right song NOT "God In The Numbers" by Richard Ashcroft

I did listen to that video link, did you? At 5:05 you can hear him singing "I saw God in the numbers" and it sounds exactly like Richard Ashcroft.

Were you trying to find a song from the DVD? It may have been changed from the original broadcast, but that is definitely Richard Ashcroft in the clip you linked to.

HI)
i can't find two songs from 2nd season of joan . episode 19!!!i checked the air was on 1st of april 2005)
One is playing when Adam is leaving Bonny after sex. some man is singing "I only know.." or smth like that
and second in the end of the same episod(19) girl is singing: you said u 'd find me no matter how i 've lost, where were you when i needed you most"
i am not 100% sure but its all like that,,,
Please help me , cause i am not native speaker..but liked those two songs so much!
Thanks in advance!:p

^ the second song you want is "Where Were You" by Sweet Talk Radio. Not sure about the other one, but here's the song list (per tv.com) for the ep:

"Paper and Plastic" by The Rosenbergs
"Ghost" by Tim Burlingame
"You Burn Inside of Me" by Traci Lords
"Idle" by Angeles Drake
"Fearless" by Universal Honey
"Concerto For Clarinet" by Southern Music Library
"Hymn #1" by Jeffrey Lingle
"Branded" by Carrie Horachek
"Where Were You" by Sweet Talk Radio

In the episode 15 of first season at the end is playing a song which is now constantly spinning in my head. I searched on youtube but there is in the same episode playing a completely different song - Damien Rice - Older chests. Here are some lyrics that I'm looking for: All this time we'll feel love. And all this time we'll be strong. Cause we'll love and we'll loose and we'll loose again, we'll feel it all, we'll feel it all. I could give you comfort I could lay down, I could be the one who cares. When the tears starts to fell like we know they will, I will hold you, I will hold you ... Written by ear so sorry if I'm twisting in a certain place. Sung by a girl. I would be very grateful for the help.

this was changed for $$$ reasons for the DVD release. It is now the Taylor Sorensen song...World Keeps Spinning.

Back