Jeep

tubaloth

Reaction score
Sorry, I checked the last couple of Jeep Commercial threads and from what I could tell those are different songs then the one I'm looking for. I just saw the commercial today (July 19, 2007) It was a jeep commercial and the song sounded like it was older. It has some Jeep (I'm not sure which one) driving behind different scenes. (I think one was trying to be some think like Woodstalk, the only one I remember is the road runner and the jeep in the background.) I have tried looking on google and well I guess Jeep company use to have a car named the road runner so I don't get very far.
I hope somebody else can help me! Thanks

Although they don't use their music, in that commercial there is a brief clip of a band wearing red conical hats and black outfits. Anyone know who these guys are?

I saw this jeep commercial last night, it was celebrating 66 years of their company I guess. It showed lots of cultural things over the years (hippies, berlin wall falling, snow boarding) with a Jeep dubbed into the background of all the footage.

The song in the background is a kind of poppy acoustic singer-songwriter type of song, it sounded oddly familar. Any help?

I think your referring to - Jonathan Edwards - Sunshine

been seeing this new Jeep commerical for about a week now. it shows all the generations of different jeeps. it starts off with a military jeep. and the song starts as something like "Sunshine go away today, don't feel much like dancin' " somebody please help me out? by the way, im new here!

Does anyone know the artist or song name from the new Jeep commercial that shows a timeline of Jeeps from the first Willys to the latest model?

could anyone point me in the direction of where i could download that commercial?

Hey, I was wondering if anyone new the song in the new Jeep ad. It shows clips ranging from the 50's to today (Elvis, Divo, girls on a swing) while a Jeep is digitally added to the clips. If anyone can help, THANKS!

could have sworn it was a saturn commercial, and i would love to know the song. basically the only information i can give is that its an older sing that i recognized. never saw the commercial before, so im guessing its new.

nope, im now second guessing myself if it was even a saturn commercial. i rememeber while it was playing i was trying to make out some lyrics but all ic ould get from it was "make it mine" like i said its a recognizable song.

Back