JCPenney "It's Magic"

I came here looking for a song from one of the Department store commercials, it has the line in it, "It's like magic," and I knew nothing else. Couldn't even remember that line, honestly!

Until I, on a wish and a prayer, downloaded this, hoping it was what I was looking for. And it was! Woo! :D

Thanks!

Does anyone know the name of the song heard in the J.C. Penney Christmas commercial? I think it's sung by Electric Light Orchestra. Thanks.

The JC Penney commercial is basically all about their gift cards, it has a girl outside a house in the snow, and from what I remember, a woman throwing a bunch of gift cards in the air?

The lyrics in the beginning weren't so clear... but its a male singer and the words "it's like magic" are somewhere in there.

Help?

Okay I've searched all over google, all over ad tunes and I still can not find what song is the JC Penney Unwrap the magic song. It goes something along the lines of "Higher and higher, its a living(giving?) thing". ANY HELP would be much appreciated! I'm going insane trying to figure out what song this is! lol

It speaks for itself. Its Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Livin' Thing

Enjoy!

Back