JCPenney Back to School

Gbcue

Reaction score
Just wanted to know what the music was in the JC Penney back to school commercial where there is a boy in a lunch room and a girl slides onto the table and makes the boy move his hands out of the way of a drawing on the table.

Sounds like a song from one of those diamond commercials from a long time ago but I can't think of it.

Thanks!

i was wondering if anyone knew the name of the song of JC Penny's new (back to school????) commercial. the com. was actually kinda cute. there was a little girl who was trying to coverup various classroom items that were displaying her initials and those of the boy she liked. the song is actually a classical piece that i've heard numerous times before. it's like a sad love song. really pretty.

if anyone can help me out it would be much appreciated!!!!

thanks in advance!

If I'm thinking of the correct ad ...

Then, learned over at WTC ...

Possibly ...

"Love Story theme"

???

I dunno ...
Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.
(Knowing my luck, this has probably already been answered and confirmed here in another post ... if so, a merge will be forthcoming. ;) )

Does anyone know what the music is in the new JC Penney commercial?
The one where the girl is doodling a heart with lovers initials and it gets transcribed on the board and then on the wall and such, and at the end it is saying "You will finally get the nerve" or something along those lines.
I know it's a classical piece, but I'm a nerd, and can't get it out of my head.

Back