Jazzy Smirnoff commercial 2006

Anchovies

Reaction score
If anyone know the song tite/Artist I would greatly appreochoate it.

It's the comercial describing how smirnoff started the cocktail revolution and the cocktail shacker pourn into one glass but fills several at once filling different vodka based cocktails drinks. Aside from the jazzy background music, you hear a guy say, "Boy that girls got rythm."

Thank you

-Anchovies

I just emailed the company responsible for the music in the commercial.... lets hope its not another original recording only for the ad.

i will let you konw as soon as I find out

Hey guys... I got a reply from the company who makes the music for the commercial.... they have also made the music for that infinit accelerate commercial... anyway they are thrilled with all the replies they get so look what they are doing!!!

Hi Brody!

Thank you for your interest in Grayson Matthews and thank you for taking the time to provide us with some feedback!

Smirnoff Cocktail Shaker was written by the folks here at Grayson Matthews!

You will be happy to hear that due to the high volume of requests for the music done here, we are currently working on a Grayson Matthews album that will include your request as well as others. This compilation will be available on iTunes sometime this year.

Thank you again and please continue to check out our website for more updates.

Sincerely,
Grayson Matthews

Back