Insurance/Card Ad (maybe I'm completely wrong)

AnnoyedPerson

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm looking for a certain song that's been stuck in my head since hearing it at the gym again, and for the life of me I cannot remember what ad it was associated with, annoying me to the point of which I've been searching here for an hour now and decided to make an account and post this.

I completely don't remember the type of advertisement it is associated with, I believe it is an insurance or credit card commercial, and I think the riff starts towards the end of the commercial with a very strong noticeable electric guitar (ta na, na na na na na), and that repeats a few times, and later has male vocals, but I don't think you hear the male vocals in the actual advertisement. Anyway it sounds something like that, very weak attempt to type out a guitar riff I know :rolleyes: , but maybe someone will pick it up.

Any help appreciated, just list any commercials with a notable electric guitar riff somewhere in them and I'll have some place to start searching.

Do you remember anything that was happening in the commercial? When/where you saw it?

I remember nothing :(, sorry to be of so little help, just have it stuck in my head.

Back