Infiniti FX-35 "Convention"

NinjasOnFire

Reaction score
I saw a commercial for an Infiniti FX Model car, I believe it's the FX-35. And the music is somewhat orchestral at the beginning, and then develops a nice beat towards the end. I can't find the video on the web, and I would love to buy the song.

ah! im also looking for this song, i've seen the commercial almost a thousand times already and im just dying to know who the artist is!

is this the commercial with the lady driving the SUV through the word "Convention" having it shatter and fall to the ground? if so, then yeah, please...

There's 2 versions, one with a man and one with a woman...

Both have good music...

It sounds a lot like "Imaginary Friend" by Gerd ft. Dee Ferguson.

actually after listening to the entire song, i found that only the instrumental part is the same as the song in the commercial, the violin part is the same but in the commercial the song had a bit of opera vocals in it as well.

the song is definatly similar. the violin part and such is exactly the same. however, the vocals are completely different. not sure if there is a different version or maybe its a different artist all together, but i did find gerd - imaginary friend. im still looking for the version in the commercial. its more of a classical kind of vocals. almost like opra-esque. if anyone can help me out thatd be great, i tried getting with infiniti but they havent been much help haha.

Yeah, it's not the same version. i think "imaginary friends" may have sampled it. Can't find anything about a sample though.

Thank you for taking the time to personally contact us about your interest in Infiniti products. In regards to your email, the song featured on the Infiniti FX Convention commercial is Original Score by Elias Music.

looks like infiniti finally got back to me... now.. just need to find this song lol.

Back