In Case of Emergency

chrispy36

Reaction score
Could someone tell me the name of the song and artist that is playing in the background of the current ABC ad for their new show In Case of Emergency? I have been trying to find this song forever and hopefully someone can help me. It was also played in a beer commercial in the late 80's or early 90's. Thanks for the help.

I've only seen the teaser once that had this particular song. They've used many songs like "Urgent" and someothers...its a song that sounds like its from the 80's and the part they play has like a chime or a bell that rings once. I can't remember any lyrics....help?

:lol: :lol: It's only been an hour and a half. This site gets more traffic at night. I went to the website but it just says video loading. Doesn't play anything.

Patience. :p

There's gotta be some place you can go that shows a list of musical credits for the show. I've gone to the ABC website and looked there. Nothing...

actually while jogging my memory of hearing the song at a club, it almost sounds kinda disco-ish...so i'm not really sure what era its from. i wish there was a recording thing on here b/c i know how the tune of it goes...just not the words...aargh!

Go to a virtual keyboard site. Play it. Record it. Post the recording on a site that hosts such things and post a link to it here. ;)

I'm also looking for a song from a teaser for that show...I only saw it like two days ago and I've heard the song played before at a club here. The one I'm looking for has kind of a disco beat to it...and they guy sings in kind of a high pitched voice and the part of the song they use in the commercial has a little chime in it. Haven't figured out the song yet

The one song I heard in one of the trailers I saw was Spandau Ballet - True

If anyone can find and post the clip, I'd probably be able to ID it - I have a huge 80s music collection (and no I'm not ashamed of it :p )

Or potentially: The James Gang (Joe Walsh) - song title is Funk No. 49 (Amazon).

(found it on another message board about the show)

Back