Ikea catalog commercial

domakesaythink

Reaction score
Its basically a family and they are all doing some crazy shit or another in this house. and the song is really folky but it has kind of an indie feel to it too with a background synth too. anyone know the song?

Anyone found anything on the music for this commercial yet?? I love it and would certainly like more info too.. :lol:

i really like this song too. i'm gonna look for a link to the commercial to post.

It's such song pretty, isn't it? This song was composed by my husband, specifically for the IKEA commercial, so there isn't a longer version of it to download or anything :(
but if you want the commercial, you can email me and I'll send it to you.
I'm so happy everyone likes the song :0)

Tiffers, your one lucky lady to be married to such a talented man, I envy you! :lol: Do you think it would be possible for him to add to the music and perhaps make an MP3 available to the public for downloading, like on CD Baby or Amazon, or does Ikea have all the rights to it? You know the music for those Clorox cleaning product commercials? The one with the little boy on the white pony chasing butterflies and the little girl in the bathtub playing at being a mermaid? They were so popular that Clorox commissioned the composer of those and a few other ads of theirs to put them into a collection called The Blue Sky Project for charity.. You can download these ad songs at CD Baby.. Perhaps your hubby can get Ikea to do the same.. I think it's a great idea, not just because everyone loves his upbeat music, but it's a great idea for Ikea to make a little money for their favorite charity.. I wish the ARC would do the same with their ad music too.. Anyway, I do hope his music will be available to all of us to listen to someday soon.. Take care, Susie :)

You are SO NICE! I do feel REALLY LUCKY, thanks :0)
I don't really know the details about the rights and ownership of the song but I'll find out and tell him about all of your WONDERFUL IDEAS and get back to you!!
Thanks for being so GREAT!!

Your very welcome, Hon.. And tell that wonderful man of yours to keep up the good work! And when he does some more, and there's little doubt of that, be sure to keep us informed in here so we can catch them when they come on TV.. Oh, and maybe hint around to him that his music is SOOOO popular he might want to consider doing an album out someday soon.. I know I'd buy it in a minute! :lol:
Cya later.. :p

You're the sweest! I will make sure to keep you all posted!

Back