identity of songs

first the movie thing and now this... you really don't belong down here in the basement. why don't you go back upstairs and play britney's dance beat with the rest of the kindigartners?

:lol:

Originally posted by rewep@Aug 31 2004, 06:41 PM
first the movie thing and now this... you really don't belong down here in the basement. why don't you go back upstairs and play britney's dance beat with the rest of the kindigartners?

:lol:
omg chill pill :lol:

Originally posted by Mr.Movies&mall@Aug 31 2004, 07:08 PM
can we please stick to identity of songs !
<_<
us, stick to a topic? hahah you're sooo not on the right message board

Originally posted by rewep+Aug 31 2004, 07:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rewep @ Aug 31 2004, 07:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mr.Movies&mall@Aug 31 2004, 07:08 PM
<_<
us, stick to a topic? hahah you're sooo not on the right message board [/b][/quote]
Someone remind me again........what's a topic? :unsure:

plus all you fuckinbg people don't even know me leave me alone and let me follow the rules and stick to my own pace ! :ph34r:

Originally posted by rewep+Aug 31 2004, 07:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rewep @ Aug 31 2004, 07:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mr.Movies&mall@Aug 31 2004, 07:08 PM
<_<
us, stick to a topic? hahah you're sooo not on the right message board [/b][/quote]
aperently !

Originally posted by Mr.Movies&mall@Aug 30 2004, 02:20 PM
oh and another song my friend wants is ummmm. PINK "trouble" but it'a different pink it's still a girl but not pink haired pink i think lol that ryhmes
i found the song guess my xm got the title wrong its called " one thing " but DAMMIT i forgot the name <_< a little help :ph34r: :blink:
this is what i need help to jeeezz <_<

Originally posted by Mr.Movies&mall@Aug 31 2004, 08:12 PM
hey michelle a little help :(

plus all you fuckinbg people don't even know me leave me alone and let me follow the rules and stick to my own pace !
lol dude are you like 12 or something? we're fuckin with ya, that's how we do down here. and i don't think michelle is going to help ya out any.. she's just as bad as the rest of us :p take a step back, deep breath.. woo sa.. woo saa.. we're joking.. it will be alright, put the gun down...

mr.movies u have a weird top 5 list of movies i mean i robot was jus released and the 5th element? but i guess its ur choice
i was reading one of the other threads and u sed u wanted to be a director and i do too jus thought its cool taht sum1 else here wants to do the same things as me, are u doing anything right now like taking classes or sumythin to become a director?

your that annoying flie that's in my house i thought i killed you lol jk no we go to the same college :ph34r:

Back