IBM "What Makes You Special?"

user12

Reaction score
anyone know the song from the ibm commercial where the take that red cover of of something and people start clapping?

I remember hearing a song for an IBM commercial that I loved. Anyone have any idea what it might be?

IBM "What Makes You Special?"

What is the music used in the IBM "What Makes You Special?" commercials? It's sort of a minimalist piece, heavy on the percussion.

The commercial itself features several different people in different locales presenting things to audiences. The presenters tear red sheets off of various unseen things onstage while the audiences react with applause.

Any ideas?

IBM

I'm looking for some help on findin' a tune here. It is a pretty short ad that has been airing recently for IBM. Sam Elliot does the voice-over and it features (from what I remember) a little kid in a classroom pulling a red sheet off a box...some thing about who will have the next great idea...it is orchestral - sound like a movie theme, and almost identicle to Alexandre Desplat's Prologue from the movie Birth (very percussive). This might be vague but any help appreciated!!

Back