I Love This Place

Originally posted by Sir_Garland+Mar 7 2006, 08:29 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sir_Garland @ Mar 7 2006, 08:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sketchyrx@Mar 7 2006, 06:23 PM
Hot like McDonald's coffee.
Yep, like scald yo crotch hot. [/b][/quote]
Roadtrip to the VD clinic!! :woo:

I wanna come to the VD clinic... :(

and Yeah this site is great... :D

:lol: @ our ADD kicking in. Being that this is not the basement, I'll change the subject back to how cool this site is and say, "I'm so glad you like it." :)

Err...right. Sorry Rhon's... :blush:

Adtunes praising continued:

THIS PLACE IS A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
:woo: :woo: :woo:

Haha, great. I feel like "the mom" here now. :lol: I just didn't want to scare off the noob by talking about VD. haha

whose the n00b talking about VD? :huh:

ohh yeah this site is awesome... :D

yes, I quite like this site.. It would be nicer if you could get replies sooner though. But I guess you need more people to be a part of this place in order to do it huh? well anyways, great site. I know a lot of the answers to questions people have been asking.. cheers guys :eek:k:

Originally posted by Lt.Dan@Apr 18 2006, 05:27 PM
yes, I quite like this site.. It would be nicer if you could get replies sooner though. But I guess you need more people to be a part of this place in order to do it huh? well anyways, great site. I know a lot of the answers to questions people have been asking.. cheers guys :eek:k:
All of us here are just normal members that stumbled across this site one day when searching for a song. So the response time will vary depening on which members are signed on when you post and who happens to know the answer. :) Glad you like the site. Stick around and have fun!

Appreciate all the kind words/comments. ;)

Originally posted by cultclassic+Jun 21 2006, 01:38 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Jun 21 2006, 01:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland@Apr 19 2006, 01:21 PM
All of us here are just normal members
Ahem... [/b][/quote]
:lol:

Originally posted by Sir_Garland+Jun 21 2006, 11:42 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sir_Garland @ Jun 21 2006, 11:42 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by cultclassic@Jun 21 2006, 01:38 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland
@Apr 19 2006, 01:21 PM
All of us here are just normal members

[/b][/quote]
I had this * :unsure: * goin on at that comment...

This is a very lovely site :D
Very informative.

Much :peace: and :kiss: to everyone
Now I must go :woo: and then :zzz: for 12 hours.

You can always find the answer. Or harrass angencies and company executives for a very long time until one of them caves in and gives you a bit of the answer you're looking for. Either way, this site help so much! Thanks for creating it!

yea, this is truly a great site, worthy of many noble peace prizes :eek:k: due to the many happy ppl its generated. I esspecially like it because there is little to no spamming or flameing, which is a nice change from some of the other forums ive been to. On my part, and the other people of this forum, i thank you jca, michelle, and anyone who helped make this site possible *cheers* :woo:

Yeah, i've been using this site for a while now...and it has yet to dissapoint me. Awesome idea...because I'm a music lover....some Google searching brought me here. So anyways, good job!

possibly one of the best sites ever. period.

it never stops to amaze me how greatly thought out everything is, simple to use and helpful. i mean im still relitively new, only been a member for like a yr, but still iv yet to come across a mean post, a mean person, or a problem. and anytime i have a curiosity or question about the site the ppl in charge are always happy to help.

i congradulate you on your geniousness, good job, and i thank you sincearly, even if i cant spell it i still mean it haha :lol:

Back