Hung

The same Episode,My Love or I'm the Allergen, I can't find the name of the last song,when jess and ray play in the lake and then kiss.Can someone help me?

Hung Se 03 Ep 1

whats up folks, anyone knows the name of the song playing over the closing scene of the Season 3 primer episode of Hung when Tania and Ray are driving in the mustang, lyrics goes like: i would i would i would for you

what is the song is playing in Season 3, Episode 2 ,it starts when tanya is talking to charlie in jail and then refuses to bail him and then ends in the bar were she meets jason . it goes something like take what you want of me make what you want of it i dream of lust and your eyes in your head . i coudnt hear all of the lyrics and arent sure of the accuracy of those written it was a trip hop style song tho girl vocals

Does the cop sing the song in the cop car? If so it would be

Wash U Clean - Beth Thornley

what's the soug that played in hung season 3 episode 6 money on the fllor when ray is dancing to the game in Xbox and the name of the song that is played in episode 7 "What's Going on Downstairs?" or "Don't Eat Prince Eric!" when ray takes her client to a reunion ,,,, plz i can't find it anywhere

what's the soug that played in hung season 3 episode 6 money on the fllor when ray is dancing to the game in Xbox and the name of the song that is played in episode 7 "What's Going on Downstairs?" or "Don't Eat Prince Eric!" when ray takes her client to a reunion ,,,, plz i can't find it anywhere

the only song i remember hearing at the reunion was send me an angel by the scorpions.

Does Anybody know the instrumental song when Charlie and Tanya is cuddling in the couch in Season 3 Episode 4??
The song starts with acoustic guitar and then goes on with a melodic electric guitar. It's just before the last song of this episode.

Has anyone found out what's the name of the song and artist playing on Hung Season 3, episode2 (22) in which Tanya is talking to Charlie and fades to her walking into the bar to meet Jason.

Back