Huggies Wipes "Little Ducky"

Titinita

Reaction score
Does anyone know what song is playing in the new Huggies "Little Ducky" commercial

It's so pretty!

I love it too! Hope someone knows the answer, but don't hold your breath, I've been waiting for someone to answer 2 questions for ages with no luck.. <_<
Maybe the 3rd time will be the charm.. :D

Heard this tune again yesterday.. Does anyone know anything about it? Thanks

What is that cute little piano music playing in the background of the Huggies wipes commercial?

It has a rubber ducky that is sad because the baby doesn't need a bath anymore, his mom has Huggies Wipes :)

*bump* c'mon people it's the cuuutest commercial, and the sweetest song, we promise.. :rolleyes: ;)

I know it's not the song, but it sounds very much like John Boswell "Love Letter No 1" very similar, but not the song, hope it steers some to the right direction.

Hi,

I've had a few of my piano students request to learn this piece.

After researching it, I believe that it was a work for hire, composed for the 30 second commercial. I suspect that Huggies holds exclusive rights to the copyright. The composer may have, however, licensed the tune for this commercial and reserved the right to license it to other companies.

It is a 12 bar waltz in the key of C major with four chord changes and a cute classical style melody. I wrote it out for my students and they are having fun playing it and extending it with improvisations and variations.

Pianoman, perhaps you could get your students to make a downloadable copy for us, if that's not infringing on any copyrights.. I bet they play it great by now! :lol:

Originally posted by SusieQ2@Sep 26 2008, 11:31 PM
Pianoman, perhaps you could get your students to make a downloadable copy for us, if that's not infringing on any copyrights.
I'm sure the original companies involved would consider that infringement. :(

The best chance would be to contact the company directly and ask them to release it.

Already did, guys... No answer as yet... Keeping fingers crossed, but not holding breath... :p

Back