HP iPod Hip Hop and Line Dancing

Does anyone know the name of the song in the new HP+iPod commercial? The setting of the commercial is in some kind of country-western bar or club and everyone is square dancing. The song playing has a techno beat to it.

Hey, there's this ad that's on. Saw it on Joey tonight, it takes place at a texan line dancing bar and a song that sounds like the Black Eyed Peas is playing, but I don't recognize it. Anyone know what it is? It's a 30 second spot for the HP (not apple) iPod.

z

The song is "The Boogie That Be" by the Black Eyed Peas. (It's on an old search on this website as well.)
;)

Duplicate threads merged, again.

"The Boogie That Be" available on the Black Eyed Peas album "Elephunk." Also available from .

oooh i know this one!...tell me if i'm right...it's called saturday night by ozomatli if this is the commercial i think you are talking about... :D

Originally posted by littleslowone@Sep 23 2004, 05:50 PM
oooh i know this one!...tell me if i'm right...it's called saturday night by ozomatli if this is the commercial i think you are talking about... :D
No, that's not this ad that's being discussed, which has been answered numerous times now.

You're referring to another iPod ad.

the one with breakdancing to a country jig in the street. anyone know it? probably just a song made for the ad.

Hmmmm, I think you are talking about an Ipod commercial.....and that's been answered several times already... :usesearch:

yeah, couldn't find it in the search. not a hiphop song, a country song.

If you're looking for the HP song still where the people are country line dancing....it's called "The Boogie That Be" by the Black Eyed Peas.
=o)

... which you'll find out in the link that YSA provided earlier. <_<

About that hip hop line dance commercial for hp. The song is from the black eyed peas, and it was shot at a club in new jersey. The dance is a variation of the tush push. I have friends in that commercial

I just saw the iPod commercial showing cowboy's line dancing and an old guy getting his groove on to this really great song. Problem is I don't know the song's name and would like to know. Any help would be great!

Duplicate threads merged.

:arrow: As mentioned previously, the song is available on the Black Eyed Peas album "Elephunk." Also available to download from .

Back