HP "Change"

Wow! thanks alot, I tried looking on the HP site but I never thought they would actually have it. Thanks Alot!

Its for Hewlett Packard business solutions and stuff... the guy walks into the building and he is walking past all the cubicles and finally gets in the elevator and its showing him wearing different suits and different days but hes still walking in like the same way. Every thing is changing around him including his clothes but he's still walking... its like an old 80's song it was also in the movie The Girl Next Door...

Answered here. "Blue Skies" performed by Maxine Sullivan. Audio sample, track 4.

Edit: Oops, I meant the other song that was listed in that link... which is The Who song... :blush:

Does anyone know what the song is that was used in HP digital photography commercials about a year ago? The lyrics are something like "I've been looking so long for these pictures of you, that I almost believe that they're real... something something these pictures are all I can feel..." I was watching an old tape and it came on and I remembered how much I liked the song back when it was airing a lot.

Any help would be appreciated; sorry so vague.

Originally posted by mpfan525@Oct 31 2004, 10:08 AM
Does anyone know what the song is that was used in HP digital photography commercials about a year ago? The lyrics are something like "I've been looking so long for these pictures of you, that I almost believe that they're real... something something these pictures are all I can feel..." I was watching an old tape and it came on and I remembered how much I liked the song back when it was airing a lot.

Any help would be appreciated; sorry so vague.
i am 99.9% sure it's "Pictures of You" by the Cure.

Hey. SolidSnake. I believe it is Baba O'Reiley" by the Who. Great Song.

There is a new commercial out and the theme song is "blue skies, nothing but blue skies". I am looking for Artist who is sing that song or the company they are advertising so I could write them - for more info.

Thanks.

Could it be "Blue Skies" covered by Maxine Sullivan? Audio sample available on her "Greatest Hits" album, track 4. This song was used in an ad for HP, which was discussed here.

Back