Originally posted by dascoot@Apr 8 2005, 04:06 PM
DECK! DECK! I said deck. :p
But what you meant to say was $%*&.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I dont think I could without thinking or singing

"I always feel like somebody's watching me"

Originally posted by Enyone@Apr 8 2005, 06:28 PM
I dont think I could without thinking or singing

"I always feel like somebody's watching me"
if you like adventure and danger like me, then you will not care... If someone is watching that just means that they are either curious or envious. ;)

Or! A cop, waiting for you to finish so he can haul you off to jail for showing the world your peeny. :WHERE IS THE COP SMILIE?:

speaking of cops.. I was hauling ass down seawall last nihgt.. and there was the hottest one in the world right behind me. He seemed to be in a hurry as well.

Originally posted by dascoot@Apr 8 2005, 08:36 PM
Or! A cop, waiting for you to finish so he can haul you off to jail for showing the world your peeny. :WHERE IS THE COP SMILIE?:
:lol: @ peeny

Originally posted by Magilune+Apr 8 2005, 10:46 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Magilune @ Apr 8 2005, 10:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Apr 8 2005, 08:36 PM
:lol: @ peeny [/b][/quote]
*waggling eyebrows*

We had the most beautiful weather last week with the blue skys and the nice steady temperatures. Overall it was a pretty good start to spring. Friday and Saturday were a little windy,but not to bad. All the sudden BAM we get hit with 12 inches of snow on Saturday night. Most major roads are closed and some school districts are already announce closures.

The worst part is my mom trying to make me take out the trash and fetch her stuff from the car.... its -20 degrees outside ..?..

19 ... do you ask because my mom wants me to take out the trash ?

How old are you Dascoot?

Edit: ok nevermind I checked you profile after I posted this first.

Back