How is the Weather in your Area?

That's what we had yesterday. It rained in the morning and the temp dropped to lower 20s. Now we have high winds which are bad when the streets are an ice rink.

poor nyc. :(

i won't update you on what it's like today in l.a..

it did feel like we were having an earthquake a bit earlier, but turns out it's just construction on the street out front vibrating the entire building. <_<

45 last week, 70's the past few days, rainy and 49 today.

I need an effin vacation. I'm gonna snap.

yeah, but i saw on my forecast this morning that they're predicting some more for monday.

gah... it just keeps on snowing here... last night... it was raining, snowing, and sleeting (???)!!! gah!! :angry:

Originally posted by leone@Mar 9 2005, 12:27 PM
NYC is officially an ice cube.
It's sunny and beautiful here today! God loves us here on the west coast!

Our Croci and Daffodils were already blooming three weeks ago! Tulips will soon be up soon, too.

;)

2 nights ago, Northern Massachusetts had a Thunder Snowstorm, with 30-40mph average winds. A few trees got knocked down. :unsure: Todays high temps, 28 degrees. :ph34r:

:huh: I never knew that Thunder can happen during a snow storm.

Global warming is really messing the atmosphere. Hurricanes, Tornado's, Thunder blizzards, Tsunami's, ect..

"Cyclones" are (North American) hurricanes in the southern hemisphere, primarily orginating in the southwestern Pacific or the Indian Ocean.

:nerd:

So remember how I was saying that Saturday it was going to be 73? Well, it was but then Sunday, I went with my husband to his softball practice and it looked all nice and sunny outside... Boy was I wrong! I had on a t-shirt and had to put a really thick pullover hoodie over it and actually wear the hood up... still cold. So then I put on a thick jacket and had to wear gloves and it was still soooo cold. It really wasn't that it was cold so much but the wind! OMG! The wind was sooo freakin cold! I couldn't believe it.

HAW HAW! I stole my weather back.. it was supposed to be butt cold here, and I got a sunburn! :)

It's just weird how it will go from 70-something to butt cold overnight here.

The weather here is wacky too. One morning I was taking a shower and reached up for my tube of face exfoliator stuff sitting on the window's ledge, and it was frozen solid! Then the other extreme, stuff sitting in the sun all the time up on that ledge, the heat occasionally will make plastic containers crack apart. <_<

Back