How is the Weather in your Area?

Sure I can.....but it requires effort and I'm more into effortless internet activities. :p

You know my heart belongs to another. :(

ADD dysfunctional redneck basement theater is all good but I kinda like my jewels attached the way they are. The Irish lass she do have a temper. :p

What happened to the mistress comment? Change your mind? :lol: :lol:

Awww you saw that? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I decided it was kinda mean plus I don't really want one. :blush:

If you're in a safe location, isn't it cool? Like watching a friggin huge lightning storm from 50 miles out?

Re: Hows the Weather in your Area?

-26 C. And with windchill it feels like -36 C. Someone should have shot the groundhog becuase I wanted Spring weather to be here quicker. Not to kill him, but just to maim him a little to send him a message. :shifty:

:lol: I'm sure he guy he bit this year would agree.

He actually bit someone this year? lol...He's becoming quite a delinquent.

It's raining and 4C here...but the 3 days ago it was 14C and sunny and the crocuses were blooming...then the next day we had a snow storm and it was -6C...

I think Mother Nature is having menopause, and during her hot flashes we get the crap weather...:blink::blink::blink:

Phil? Or one of the knockoffs? I think there's two in Canada but I forget their names because they're dumb. <_<

:lol: They're special. :leela:

I just Googled it. :nerd: It's wasn't Phil, it was Staten Island Chuck who bit the mayor. :lol:

Canada has groundhogs? They must live in igloos. I only pay attention to Punxsutawney Phil. But only because of the movie.

HAHAHAHAH STATEN ISLAND CHUCK!!! :lol: :lol: Amazing. :lol:

Back