How is the Weather in your Area?

I'd like to borrow you for a little experiment.. which is warmer: a down jacket or a navy-grade p-coat. Too bad I don't have either one in your size. :lol: :p

Do either of those jackets come with a tuque? Which ever one comes with a tuque is the warmer one. :p :)

I wear a short sleeved turtle neck tuque. It's the tuqueiest!!!!!!!!! ;)

:lol: That has got to be the weirdest looking tuque. Me wish I had a turtle neck tuque with short sleeves.

This super cold weather keeps sticking around. :(

:duh: I thought a tuque was some sort of coat. Apparently it's a beanie. But not just any beanie. A GHEYYYY BEANIE. Silly me taking Spanish. Should've taken Canadian.

I suppose Mukluk isn't underwear either. *sighhhhhh*

Originally posted by leone+Jan 31 2008, 06:09 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Jan 31 2008, 06:09 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-leone@Jan 21 2008, 01:15 AM
And Mistress Mandy boots. :lol: :lol:
I got a second pair. :blush: [/b][/quote]
Do they send a free whip with every purchase? :devil:

You haven't had any closet time recently have you?

24 F and the sun is shining brightly. I didn't even take out my tuque today. :woo: :king:

<---is building an ark. <_<

No seriously, it has poured rain for two days straight here but tonight it's suppose to snow! Wahoo! :woo:

Originally posted by goodasgold@Feb 6 2008, 12:58 PM
24 F and the sun is shining brightly. I didn't even take out my tuque today. :woo: :king:
65, didn't even wear my coat today. :p

Originally posted by leone+Feb 6 2008, 04:29 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Feb 6 2008, 04:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-goodasgold@Feb 6 2008, 12:58 PM
65, didn't even wear my coat today. :p [/b][/quote]
I hate you both. <_<

:lol:

mid 60's. i woke up to see the sky a vivid shade of peach. it scared the shit out of me. so i started to look for jesus.

<wants to pluck your strings. What kind of panties? :naughty:

Back