How is the Weather in your Area?

Originally posted by Scythe+Aug 10 2006, 04:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ Aug 10 2006, 04:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 10 2006, 09:47 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-andy
@Aug 10 2006, 03:45 PM
Ohhh.... would you fuck me?

I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me HARD. *lipgloss*
silence of the lambs [/b][/quote]
:eek:k:

Originally posted by dascoot+Aug 10 2006, 10:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Aug 10 2006, 10:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Scythe@Aug 10 2006, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 10 2006, 09:47 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-andy
@Aug 10 2006, 03:45 PM
Ohhh.... would you fuck me?

I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me HARD. *lipgloss*

silence of the lambs
:eek:k: [/b][/quote]
<----no life :D

Well sugar booger, we quote that movie all the time so you're in good company.

don't you hate it when you're in a morphine mini coma and they wake you up to eat?
let's see, what's on the menu tonight?
fish?
ugh, i hate fish.
woo hoo!
jell-o fruit cup!

Originally posted by sickboy@Aug 10 2006, 09:12 PM
don't you hate it when you're in a morphine mini coma and they wake you up to eat?
let's see, what's on the menu tonight?
fish?
ugh, i hate fish.
woo hoo!
jell-o fruit cup!
Not as much as I hated that they kept waking me up from my morphine coma to sign important paperwork and tell me crucial information about my newborn son while my husband sawed zzzz's on small plastic couch. :angry:

i don't have to do paperwork, they know me here.
i'm like brodie from mallrats.

Well, this was like "new human in the world" paperwork like, his birth certificate, me signing off for them to do different things.. It would have been nice to know exactly what all I signed. Not to mentioned it probably looked like a 4 year old signed it. :lol:

they did that to my sister.
she made sure that my brother-in-law did it the other two times after that.

I honestly can't believe that they get away with that. You would think that someone would have accidently named their kid dipshits or something on accident and then sued the crap out of them. :p

they sort of stop you from that, my sister was persistent on calling my niece una lark, but the nurse suggested other names until my sister decided on andrea.

that's what my brothers tell my niece, but no.
in a moment of clarity, my sister remembered that our great aunt was named andrea.

i'm not sure why, but my nephew and younger niece were named by my brother-in-law.

Eff that, I wouldn't trust my husband to name my kid. He named my dog after a cocktail weiner.

Back