House on Haunted Hill

lyleod

Reaction score
Hey it's been a long time since I've been on here. I was wondering if someone can help me in finding something. I know that this is a movie that has been out for many years, but I was wanting to know if anyone could help me in trying to find the songs in the credits to the movie "House on Haunted Hill". I tried to go onto google to find it and all I could find was the original motion picture score. Thank you very much to anyone who helps me in advance.

You mean the end credits? That's "Sweet Dreams" by Marilyn Manson (Amazon) ()

I mean like are there any other songs that are named in the credits that are in the film?

Hello. I was wanting to know if anyone would please be able to tell me the list of songs mentioned in the end credits of House on Haunted Hill. I know that this is an old movie and if anyone has the movie and would please take the time to go to the end credits to find the list of songs mentioned in the movie, I would greatly appreciate. Thank you in advance to anyone who can help me.

You mean the movie [score] or names of various songs like rock songs, or r&b Besides "Sweet Dreams" by Marilyn Manson?

Everythings composed or whatever by Don Davis. Hope this helps.

Hey thanks very much for this. I really appreciate it. But is there any chance that you can get me the list of songs from House on Haunted Hill? If you can then that would really help me out alot. :D

Oh btw, some of the music that is listed in the credits at the end of the movie are not on the soundtrack.

"Sweet Dreams" by Marilyn Manson is the only commercial track used. All of the cues and instrumentals were composed by Don Davis.

Back