Hostel

buddhastalin

Reaction score
Hey, could anyone PLEASE tell me what some of those slavic eurotech songs were at the rave in HOSTEL? Thanks.

Haven't seen the movie, but here is a list of songs from the movie. Maybe it's some of these. Good luck!

- "The Surgeon"
Written by Eli Roth

- "5 Seconds"
Written by Ryan Sollum, Kyle Klima, Justin Halladay, Matt Ferro & Jor Bol
Performed by Shortie
Courtesy of Hard 2 Pronounce Music, LLC

- "Oddity"
Written by Danny Doyal
Performed by The Phonosapiens
Courtesy of 750mph Music, LLC

- "Some Kinda Freak"
Written by Orpheus Dejournette & Mikael Johnston
Performed by Mephisto Odyssey
Courtesy of Warner Bros Records, Inc.
By Arrangement with Warner Music Group Film & TV Licensing

- "Massacre"
Written by Paul Cafaro
Performed by The Dwarves
Courtesy of GREEDY/Sympathy For The Record Industry

- "Guten Abend"
Written by Johannes Brahms

- "We Ain't Fuckin' wit Y'All"
Written by Shawn Thomas
Performed by C-BO
Courtesy of West Coast Mafia Records

- "Pravda Vitazi"
Written by Martin Durinda and Martin Sarvaz
Performed by Tublatanka
Courtesy of Opus Records

- "Stuzkova"
Written by Jozo Raz and Boris Filan
Performed by Elan
Courtesy of MC Production s.r.o.

- "V Slepych Ulickach"
Written by Meky Zbirka and Kamil Peteraj
Performed by Meky Zbirka and Marika Gombitová
Courtesy of Opus Records

- "How Do"
Written by Anthony Christopher Corner, Coverdale Liam Howe & Richard Ian Pickering
Performed by The Sneaker Pimps
Courtesy of Virgin Records and One Little Indian Records
Under License from EMI Film & Television Music and One Little Indian Ltd.

- "Treti Galaxie"
Written by Giancarlo Bigazzi, Umberto Tozzi and Michael Prostejovsky
Performed by Michal David and Kroky Frantiska Janecka
Courtesy of Supraphon

- "Drzim Ti Miesto"
Written by Julius Kincek and Daniel Hevier
Performed by Team
Courtesy of Opus Records

- "Dark Eyes"
Written by Dimitri Oleg Yachino
Performed by National Tatarstan Orchestra & Choir
Courtesy of Lovecat Music
By Arrangement with Ocean Park Music Group

If you're not a member of imdb.com, you should become one. The "Hostel" message board is pretty damn active right now, and they have many threads about the music (many of them answered).

By the way, are you a "Strangers with Candy" fan? I love that show.

Does anyone know the whistle in hostel? Is it a song? And if so what is it called?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I've been wanting to know what the techno beat / song was on the move "Hostel" where he is first shoved into the closet and locked in at the club. I'd look it up on google but the only words sound like "naa naaa naa naaa" which isnt too uncommon for techno, but doesnt make things easy. I'd appreciate some help finding it, thanks.

Haven't seen it yet..... I'm....scared..... :ph34r:

hehe

It gets really gorey in a lot of scenes, so if you do see it I hope you have a strong stomach. I really want this song.

I'm totally kidding, it's number one on my netflix que.
I'll watch for the song and try to help you out. B)

Thanks for your help. I don't think that it's going to be on the soundtrack because its all original scores and molodies. What i'm hearing sounds like a real song. Why have all movie soundtracks stopped puting real songs on them anyway? I'm tired of watching a movie with great music in it and buy the ost and end up hearing gay ass instrumentals.

Thanks again for your help tho.

..... I e-mailed Eli Roth, who cooincidentally has a page on myspace.com, and he told me the name of the song. It is called : Drzim ti Miesto by TEAM. They are from Slovakia.

But really, what are the chances that I find out from the guy who actually was there in that scene of the movie... sweet.

wow nice. what very unfortunate about Czech/slovak techno is that it is really incredible (most speedcore/gabber originated around bohemia/eastern europe) and you can't find it here. i've been buggin itunes request for some time now to pick it up =p

hey...

I'm looking for some songs from the movie "Hostel".... ther're mostly the czec/slovak songs so they are not on the soundtrack and I haven't been able to find who made them or where I can d/l some of these tracks.... any idea who makes them or where i can d/l??? I found some of the tracks names.....

Pravda vitaizi.mp3
Stuzkova.mp3
Drzim ti meisto.mp3
treti galaxie.mp3

My Favorite song was Drzim ti miesto which is by a band called TEAM. Took me a few hours to find it. Eli told me about it and later made that post.

Back