Honda Civic Hybrid "Mix"

The name of the band is "The Gypsy Kings" the song is "Zorba The Greek". It's also in the movie "Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels".

that's a different commercial. this is the one called "Mix" for the Hybrid Civic where they take two things and put them together to make a hybrid.

I sent an email to J. Ralph last night. Here is the email and response.

"Love the music, Keep it Up.

I have been trying to ascertain your involvement in the music for the Civic Hybrid commercial showing two flowers, two ice cream dispensers, two horses, etc. It has been suggested, though not confirmed, that this music was composed/performed by you. Is this true? If so will this song be made available for purchase soon?

Once again, Love the music, big fan of your melodies.

Hope to hear from you.

Thank You

Mike

To: Michael
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2005 12:40 AM
Subject: Re: Civic Hybrid Commercial Music

Thanks. It is my song. It will be available may 3rd at barnes and nobles on a special cd of the classical record the illusionary movements of geraldine and nazu. The song is called when she dances.

Are you guys talking about the commercial that has that Postal Service song "We Will Become Sillouhettes?". I know that's in one of them, but I'm not sure which commerical it is...chances are someone can match it. Hope it helps.

No, the Postal Service one is almost 6 months newer then the one in discussion.

The Mix add is 100% J Ralph.

Ok, so I'm not the only one that goes crazy trying to find songs from TV ads!
Since we're talking about the Honda Civic ad, there's another ad out there, don't know if it's the same one (don't think so) that has a great hip-hop song. Any one knows the name?

Does anyone know the name of the song that's on the 'Tail Pipe' Honda civic si commercial? You can see it on the honda website under the cars/civic link. It's driving me nuts.

Back