Hiphop song, "Make mad noise..."

tapman90

Reaction score
There is this one song i heard in some hiphop class and it had a intro that sounded like elevator music with that kind of dink dink dink piano sound. I remember the songs beginning includes the following bits of lyrics:

"yes sir, yes-ye-yes sir" x4 or something

"make mad noise for the king just say ohhhh...something...something...something...just say ohhhhh...something...just say oh...something...just say ohhhh"

anyone know? sorry it's kinda not that much helpful info.

Thanks!

nah, i know that one...it's not anything by him (at least nothing by itunes).

Any other guesses?

the song is faster than crank that...

yes, the name of the song is WHATCHU SAY, and it's by THE CROSS MOVEMENT, a christian rap group, and it's on the album OUR PLACE IN HIS STORY.. lyrics :

"Make mad noise for the king just say "O!" All you new schoolers bump in and say "O!" Fellas don't play let it ring just say "O!" Whatchu say? "O!" WHATCHU SAY? "O!" Girls if you know that HE moves just say "AYE!" If you know that HE's better than jewels just say "AYE!" If there's no better man for you just say "AYE!" Whatchu say? "AYE!" WHATCHU SAY? "AYE!"

That's the chorus.. and the verse starts out with:

Bless my soul all it's worth...... etc etc.. then i remember at the end of the song, the Ambassador says "Listen to me sista, listen to me brotha, I know I'm not your pops, I know I'm not your mother! I am just a street tech, Jesus is my street rep!" etc etc..

CROSSMOVEMENT ROCKS!! I'm a white boy that hates rap music, but I LOVE THE CROSS MOVEMENT!!!!!

Back