Hip-Hop song with Indian beat

mcgrady810

Reaction score
There was some hip-hop song about 5-7 years ago with an Indian beat/music in the background. I'm afraid that's all the info i can give about it. Anyone know what sogn this could have been?

Try Panjabi MC - "Mundian To Bach Ke" or Timbaland Ft. Magoo - "Indian Flute".

Not quite Hip Hop, but not really rock either, and it may be a little newer than that. Try "Nobody's Listening" by Linkin Park

Oh man, I forgot that song. Nobody's Listening is my fave song from Linkinparks last album.

Originally posted by farbeyond@Jun 10 2006, 05:02 PM
Try Panjabi MC - "Mundian To Bach Ke" or Timbaland Ft. Magoo - "Indian Flute".
You guys are thinking Indian as in native american. I mean indian as in from the country India. Maybe it was a middle-eastern tune. Well have any of you heard the "Crazy Frog Goes to India" ringtone? That's the type of beat it is, therefore I said Indian. The hip-hop song i'm looking for has that type of beat. Anyone know?

Nevermind, it was the Panjabi MC one. I made the above post before I got a chance to download the Panjabi MC song. But I remember there being an english part to the song. Did someone else use the same beat to make a different song. I'm pretty sure the song I'm thinkign of had the same beat but different lyrics or else they'd never play it on the radio here in the US.

There is a remix of the Panjabi MC song featuring Jay-Z called "Beware Of The Boys".

Back