Hi my name is Ballz Ballz Mahoney

Originally posted by leone+Jun 17 2006, 01:55 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Jun 17 2006, 01:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Jun 17 2006, 01:52 PM
Maybe they're robots or eunuchs or ghosts or something. Kids talk nonstop, that's weird.
:lol: Someone drugged 'em. :ph34r: [/b][/quote]
Yesssss, someone.. :shifty:

Welcome to the site! Sounds like you are a sub in the vein of Jack Black's character in School of Rock. Are you, or are you all serious at school?

Originally posted by dascoot+Jun 17 2006, 11:58 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jun 17 2006, 11:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by leone@Jun 17 2006, 01:55 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-dascoot
@Jun 17 2006, 01:52 PM
Maybe they're robots or eunuchs or ghosts or something. Kids talk nonstop, that's weird.

:lol: Someone drugged 'em. :ph34r:
Yesssss, someone.. :shifty: [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol:

I came up there to stalk you, and the little bastards were gonna tell you. So you know. Gotta do what ya gotta do.

my campers group is called the Warriors so i made up a cheer that goes Hip Hop warriors rock let me see your left foot drop boom shake it off shake it off boom boom shake it off shake it off disco funk we got spunk candy apple pops in the bottom of the trunk boom brush it off brush it off boom boom brush it off brush it off. Donnnt mess with the mess cause the best dont mess dont fool with the cool cause the cool dont fool dont fight with the right cause the right dont fight saying go go warriors go go go warriors W-A-R-R-I-O-R-S W-A-R-R-I-O-R-S warriors warrios huh warrior love what?? freka freka freka

Don't listen to him Anderson, he called me drunk and bawling every night this week, "Why won't he come back?? Doesn't he know what he's DOING to me??"

Back