Hi my name is Ballz Ballz Mahoney

:lol: :lol: Babe I was born in raised in central Florida, what do you think?

;)

Hmm.. prolly either the Incredible Hulk coaster at Islands Of Adventure or Kumba at Busch Gardens.

i really liked Kumba but Son Of The Beast at kings island, Face Off at KIngs ISland and Vortex at Kings ISland are in my opinion better.

fun fact about rollercoasters did you know Kumba mean Roar in African Congo language.

:lol: :lol: Lookit the rollercoaster guru up in here!

I'm not much interested in speed, I like the turns and loops and freefalls and sudden surprises. But if I ever make it to King's Island I'll for sure check out Son Of The Beast et al. :eek:k:

Originally posted by Ballz Mahoney@Jul 9 2006, 10:32 PM
im bored
I'm bored too.

Almost 12 hours later than you.

Oh my god it's like The Lake House.

Originally posted by sketchyrx+Jul 10 2006, 01:50 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sketchyrx @ Jul 10 2006, 01:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Ballz Mahoney@Jul 9 2006, 05:23 PM
:lol: i just really like rollercoasters i like hills and loops alot
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13793802/ [/b][/quote]
As if I wasn't scared of them enough, I had to read something like that. Thanks!

The Superman roller coaster at Six Flags (Georgia) is probably the scariest, IMO, because you're lying flat on your stomache the whole time. The Hulk at Islands of Adventure is definitely my favorite.

Originally posted by Ballz Mahoney@Jul 10 2006, 12:10 PM
yeah the son of the beast gets stuck alot
:lol: :lol: Well watch how fast I put on my shoes and race to King's Island!

Back