Hi my name is Ballz Ballz Mahoney

how do you make the thing weith a box around the quote if you wanna quote someone?

Originally posted by dascoot+May 24 2006, 12:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ May 24 2006, 12:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Ballz Mahoney@May 24 2006, 04:52 PM
Ice Ice Baby
:lol: :lol: God that part in the clip where he breaks into the Vanilla Ice dance.. that shit was so hot in like 6th grade man, makes me wanna get up and Cabbage Patch my ass off. [/b][/quote]
thats hilarious

funniest thing happened to me today k no offense to the dude but we have this dude with tourettes in my MAth class. So we were taking finals and he starts growling and rubbing his head then all of a sudden he gets up and shouth "AHHHHh FUCK" and kicks his desk and walks out of the room

Or if you only want to quote part of a post then you can highlight the part you are wanting, click on reply and then at the top of your reply box there is a button that says quote. You click that once and it puts a "*" in the quote button. Then past what you had copied. Then click the quote button again.

It will look something like:

the text you quoted
You can always preview before actually posting it too.

Originally posted by Ballz Mahoney@May 24 2006, 04:01 PM
funniest thing happened to me today k no offense to the dude but we have this dude with tourettes in my MAth class. So we were taking finals and he starts growling and rubbing his head then all of a sudden he gets up and shouth "AHHHHh FUCK" and kicks his desk and walks out of the room
:lol: That is funny. Have you ever seen the tourettes guy videos?

Originally posted by Ballz Mahoney@May 24 2006, 05:01 PM
Surely you know Tourette's Guy, yes? :devil:

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@May 24 2006, 05:04 PM
:lol: That is funny. Have you ever seen the tourettes guy videos?
Gahhh she beat me.

the second video is hillarious "hey who's the faggot with the tuba" "that's our dad" "o shit"

DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT TOTAL!!!!! :!@#$:

Hahahah oh my god that reminds me, where's that.. one.. hold on.

I luv the subtitle: Lets See You Try To Walk A Mile In His Shit :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back