Hi, it's Nance from Movie-List/Soundtrax

Nance

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Soundtrax version 6 (a trailer music forum) is down for the moment, so I decide to come here and see.

I'm french from Canada, but I'm "ok" in english, you'll be the judge...

I looove trailer music/classical stuff music, but what I love more are the books (and sometimes I hate movies that screw them -!- and also hate movies that screw the trailer...). My favorite style is fantastic and my fav writers are Edgar Allan Poe, Lewis Carroll, Jorge Luis Borges, Franz Kafka, Stefan Zweig, Douglas Adams...

I can't edit my profile ("Nance, you do not have permission to access this page"). Do I will edit my profile soon? I want to put my beautiful/perfect picture of me as my avatar! (^_~)

See you later!

Ok, I get it. I have to be like super famous before having an avatar.
Too bad... for YOU! (^-^)

Welcome to the forum. :)

Uploading avatars isn't available to new users -- but with a few posts more features become available, including avatars. ;)

Soundtrax version 6 (a trailer music forum) is down for the moment, so I decide to come here and see.
Do you know why trailertracks.net (Soundtrax) went down or if it is ever coming back?

No. I think the forum server midway/globat/orsomething is dead and I didn't have the personnal email of the members/admins since we use the forum email service to communicate. So I don't know if they will make another forum.
The future will tell...

This is not the first time we have problems. We were at Soundtrax 6.0, but it's like the phoenix, one day we will have a 7.0, until then....
...come here and let's party!!!! \(^.^)/

Well Globat (their webhost) is still there -- they just don't have an active account there at the moment.

It would be a shame if they lost all of their threads/info -- the site provided a lot of trailer music info for sites like soundtrack.net.

If you ever find out why the site is down/gone or a way to reach the owner(s) -- let us know. We'd be happy to try to recover and host their old forum threads if they do not wish to continue their site and would like all of that trailer music info preserved.

Haha! I hope I didn't "kill" the trailer music section!!! It's just that I had some time in my hands, so I create some unsolved trailer music threads that was not here.

Reactions: jca
Not at all. We appreciate all your contributions. :)

Back