Hey!

cholate flaky truffles........ sounds interesting....but I do love Lindt white chocolate...its soooooo good

Holy crap those are like my all time favorite. But yeah, these are very very similar. :wub:

really! wow! thats pretty cool...............................................man my mouths watering for some right now

thinking about watering... you know what else makes my mouth water? mouth watering watermelon.............

did I already talk about that :huh: ? ohh well its still all good :D but I gotta try this Choxie stuff

any other lovable items or have we soaked the lovable pool dry? <_<

haha! wow its pretty funny because I don't think I know one columbian person.......wait!.......no I don't,

why? what makes columbians so special? :huh:

Haha! really.... I'd like to see a brazilian person..... I have yet to see a brazilian lady

hmmmm how would brazilian people look :huh:

I wish I was brazilian imagine how cool it would be like someone comes up to you and ask you where are you from and your like ........ *shifts head in cool pose towards person* I'm brazilian......*walks off*

imagine being titled a "pretty" person!

Its like you know how they have the dubbing ceremonies where they make you a knight they now have gorging ceremonies where they make you officially a pretty person

"its like I know make you a pretty person go on in the world and spread you knew found beauty on the ...dare I say it .... uglies ugh"

and then you walk around with you head up high and people point and wave and be like "you know son! thats a pretty person! hopefully one day , and I really hope so ..really hope , you one day become a pretty person , because if your not ...welll then you suck"

Sometimes odd is good....

sometimes odd is wonderful....

besides we are all odd sometime or another...... but thats really what designates each of us as different human beings , gives us our own unique personality and way of viewing things

which makes it coo in my books..... but I still can't believe you said something could be MORE lovable then marbles like seriuously they were an ingenious invention. their the mysteries of earth they must have fallen straight from heaven or who ever made them must have been a genius

:lol: @ the most complex dissertation on uniqueness ever written in a tv music forum

I also love polymer clay! :)

Yeah, but Play-Doh doesn't bake to a flexible-but-tough permanent finish. Also it gets moldy. But it does taste good.

Not the mold though.

lol....yeah...true....

never knew that interesting.... so how about drawing

do you love drawing?

funny.. Same here I used to be quite the artist... used be .. then I stopped and its been along time since I've drawn a decent picture.... I don't know something happened and I some how lost all my artisitc ability and couldn't even pick up the pencil the same way I used to when I used to draw :(

ohh well what else is lovable.....?

Back