hey guys!

:unsure:

Did yours stretch to the bed? Cause otherwise you were in the tub too.

Mm. Well I'm not sure how you do it, but I like to keep the flooding down to a minimum in my apartment so all shower fun was kept in the shower. Which is hard to get comfortable in. At least in the compromising positions necessary for what's being discussed..

Wait a minute.

Erin, are you talking about masturbation or remodeling?

Well you just pretend it's a shower and then contort yourself comfortably in the bathtub...I highly recommend this type of remodeling.

wow, this thread got out of control lol. i guess this is just normal for you guys. but yes, i will be getting a new avatar eventually. right now im feeling lazy so i'm just gonna keep jay on there.

Originally posted by RU-FI-O@Jun 28 2006, 01:24 AM
right now im feeling lazy so i'm just gonna keep jay on there.
OH HELL YES! Suck it Garret!!

Erin you must have a cooler tub than I do. The only fun I can have in there is while standing, and since my husband's shorter than I am, that's sorta outta the question.

You really need a bathtub. Nothing outrageous just enough room to crunch up in it. :lol: Forget the husband.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Jun 28 2006, 01:33 AM
Shorter than you?  F that.
Wouldn't matter anyway, now that he's having that torrid affair with the dragons and elves and shit.

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Jun 28 2006, 01:33 AM
You really need a bathtub. Nothing outrageous just enough room to crunch up in it. :lol: Forget the husband.
:lol: :lol: "My wife left me for the shower head."

Sounds like you need to start playing WoW and get better than him and then he wont want to play anymore.

Originally posted by dascoot+Jun 27 2006, 10:34 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jun 27 2006, 10:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@Jun 28 2006, 01:33 AM
Shorter than you?  F that.
Wouldn't matter anyway, now that he's having that torrid affair with the dragons and elves and shit. [/b][/quote]
Ken? :lol:

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Jun 28 2006, 01:37 AM
Sounds like you need to start playing WoW and get better than him and then he wont want to play anymore.
Nonsense, he'll just make me one of his doods.

Haha no not Ken, though I keep meaning to hook the two of them up.

Originally posted by dascoot+Jun 27 2006, 10:50 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jun 27 2006, 10:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@Jun 28 2006, 01:37 AM
Nonsense, he'll just make me one of his doods.

Haha no not Ken, though I keep meaning to hook the two of them up. [/b][/quote]
Then you'll really never see your hubby again and Ken will never come back here. We can't be having that. I believe there is a dragon/fairy/elves quota to keep up here.

Back