Hersheys Kissables Music

aaronkephart

Advanced Member
Reaction score
There is a song that is sung very fast on this commercial, it is the same one on the Mrs. Doubtfire movie. Help please.

Hi everyone,
Just wondering if anybody knows the music to the Hersheys Kissables chocolate ad.
I think its from an opera, originally thought it was the marriage of Figaro, but listened to all the tracks and can't seem to find it.....The ad involves a clown and some children eating the chocolate...
The link to view the ad is ...

http://www.hersheys.com/products/details/k...?name=kissables

Hope someone can help...

Lyn

I know that someone has to know, the song was featured in the movie Mrs.Doubtfire though, in the beginning.

Largo Al Factotum from 'the Barber of Seville' was used in Mrs. Doubtfire. I was thinking it was from "The Barber of Seville" but I'm not sure if that's the correct track for the ad.

Ok, I located a full version and it is the correct track, it comes in toward the end. (where samples dare not go apparently) <_<

Ye, just listened to the song, and that is it............
Many thanks...

Hi, please help!!! I have been wanting to find this song for a while now. I heard a variaton of it in a hersheys commerial. It is a popular opera song; of course hersheys used the music and rhythm and put their own english words into it, but somebody out there should know the original opera song that i am talking about by hearing the commercial.
Thank you for any info.

Im not sure. I don't know exactly which hersheys commercial its in. I know it is a recent one. I'll post more info when i see it again.

Would anyone happen to have the lyrics to the song on this commercial? It's such a cute and funny song, I'd like to be able to sing along lol.

Hey Kannd86, here is the site with the commercial http://www.kissables.ca/ (just click on "watch tv spot") so you can sing along :) . Have fun. It goes pretty fast so some of the words i'm not too sure of. I didn't know there were two versions, now you have twice the amount of fun!

It does go fast! LoL. The only version I've seen on TV is the first one (with the pink background), but there's a longer version. It started out long, and then was cut down after it'd been on the air for a few weeks. That's the one that'd be lots of fun to sing along to! I could impress the masses with my abilities lol. :)

Thanks for the link. :)

Back