HELP

zhpate

Reaction score
i have to have a song about isolation or being isolated any song its for a english class any help is great

Do you mean isolated like just being alone or isolated more literally?

A timeless song about isolation (in a good way) would be "In My Room" by the Beach Boys.

Suggestion for you ...

Google words like "Isolation", "isolated", "lonely", "alone", etc. and "song" or "lyrics" to generate some possibilities ...

A couple of suggestions from me ...

Three Dog Night - "One"
Eric Carmen - "All by Myself"

I dunno which way you wanna go with your song search, so ...

Good luck!
Enjoy!
There you go.

"Mad World" by Tears for Fears or by Gary Jules

"Behind Blue Eyes" by The Who or by Limp Bizkit

Originally posted by doctormemory@Jan 19 2007, 05:14 AM
"Mad World" by Tears for Fears or by Gary Jules

"Behind Blue Eyes" by The Who or by Limp Bizkit
"Sad Lisa" by Cat Stevens

Originally posted by logan01@Jan 18 2007, 08:03 PM
A timeless song about isolation (in a good way) would be "In My Room" by the Beach Boys.
I have to agree with this one.

Insolation is INcoming SOLar radiATION from the sun into earth's atmosphere.(UV)
I think you mean insulation which is being secluded, but I am just annoying like that. :D

Originally posted by m173627@Jan 20 2007, 03:17 PM
Insolation is INcoming SOLar radiATION from the sun into earth's atmosphere.(UV)
I think you mean insulation which is being secluded, but I am just annoying like that. :D
He said "isolation" not "insolation" or "insulation", retard. Isolation, as in, "a state of separation between persons or groups" or "a feeling of being disliked and alone". For someone who wants to sit there and correct someone on their spelling, you sure do need help in the reading department.

Oh, and as for a song, how 'bout "Hey You" by Pink Floyd. I think it sounds like a song about being isolated.

thesassycynic; That's a great selection and just when I'm getting a bit bored, I read your reply and have a really good laugh. Thanks for the attitude; I love it!

He said "isolation" not "insolation" or "insulation", retard. Isolation, as in, "a state of separation between persons or groups" or "a feeling of being disliked and alone". For someone who wants to sit there and correct someone on their spelling, you sure do need help in the reading department.

What did you get up on the wrong side of the whatever the heck YOU sleep on?

Look out everyone, somebody's grumpy! :lol:

Originally posted by logan01@Jan 20 2007, 05:05 PM
thesassycynic; That's a great selection and just when I'm getting a bit bored, I read your reply and have a really good laugh. Thanks for the attitude; I love it!
Thanks, Logan. ;)

And I am by no means grumpy, M. Hello? theSASSYcynic? Oh, wait, you need the definition for that one. Sassy: "Rude and disrespectful; impudent" or "Lively and spirited; jaunty". You can just choose between the two. :evil:

And I am by no means grumpy, M. Hello? theSASSYcynic? Oh, wait, you need the definition for that one. Sassy: "Rude and disrespectful; impudent" or "Lively and spirited; jaunty". You can just choose between the two.

So you have a split personality? Are you related to Smeagol/Gollum?

Back