Help

america8371

Reaction score
At the very end of this youtube.com video is a small part of a song that sounds like german. I need help identifying it. Thanks in advance.

YouTube

Lol, I knew that would happen. I commend you on how fast you got the name of that song but the one I'm accually talking about is further in the back than that, the video only plays about 15-20 seconds of it.

Hey, the song that you are talking about is "Ich Schmeiß Mein Auto Auf Den Müll" by The Wise Guys. If you are going to try and search for it for whatever reason, the easiest spelling method would be "Ich Schmeiss Mein Auto Auf Den Muell", unless of course you would prefer to copy and paste... Either way it would turn up the same results in Google, though :p

The translation of the title is "I Bang (although this MIGHT be slang for driving, maybe??) My Car On The Garbage"

Here are the LYRICS

oh wow thanks a lot, lol, im accually surprised that someone knew that song

could someone tell me the anme of the song at the start, and don't tell me that's its Lil John - Throw it up because i want to know that version

Originally posted by Redonkulous@Jan 13 2007, 11:39 PM
could someone tell me the anme of the song at the start, and don't tell me that's its Lil John - Throw it up because i want to know that version
It's the Requiem For A Dream movie theme composed by Clint Mansell.

Back