Help!

xion

Reaction score
Well, I was walking through the mall while at lunch during work and I heard this weird song but because of all the sounds of the mall I could only hear a small amount of it. The thing that was the strangest is in the song a man would say the word FOREVER like say it by singing it out like FORRRRRRRRR EVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV ERRRRRRRRRRRR and he would say the forever with a highpitched voice. The song had a very nice melody the song I dont think was rock I think it may have been alternative ish. This song has been driving me crazy I have been trying to figure out what it is for close to the last 5 hours non stop so any help at all would be appreciated thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah, thats not it. But thanks for your help. The guys voice would get high pitched when he would say forever lol

good try thanks for your help but no that is not it the beat had no guitar in it that I could remember. But on forever the word forever was sang high pitched like that lol I told yall this one was a tuffy lol

Nope that wasent it either but thanks for your attempt. Please doesn't anyone know of the song I am talking of? If you can find it I have a reward for the person who does.

Alphaville - Forever Young?

I hope you find your tune!

Originally posted by Sir_Garland+Nov 4 2006, 09:05 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sir_Garland @ Nov 4 2006, 09:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-farbeyond@Nov 2 2006, 11:05 AM
Try: Ben Harper - "Forever"
That's a damn good song though! ;) [/b][/quote]
Yeah it's not too shabby.

lol well can someone please help me find mine? plz lol

This forum does not allow bumping. Since it is not uncommon for the entire front page of each section to fill up with new topics, it is like you are saying your question is more important than everyone else's. So please refrain from doing that.

Sorry bout that it's just I've seen others do it and figured oh well I guess it is ok.

I know you said it was a male singer but the Celine Dion song "It's All Coming Back To Me" has a part that says forever in the way you describe. It sounds like that part of the song could be male or female.

Nope it was a man and the main singer would say it like it wasent in the background lol I know this is tough lol

This topic reminds me of Thomas Edison's quest to perfect the light bulb. His critics would say that he failed 10,000 times being pessimistic. He on the other hand was optimistic and said he hadn't failed but rather had suceeded at finding 10,000 ways of how not to make a light bulb. Anyways, we are chipping away at possible answers and eventually the answer will be found.

lol true let us hope you are like your avatar and will terminate my want for this song by finding it lol

Back