Help with a paper I am writing

You could always go to an auction, buy a calf, raise it and take it to a butcher when it's grown. All organic and humane. Until it gets killed and cut into edible chunks for you and your friends to drink beer over while it sizzles just above the BBQ coals. :eek:

The only real way to solve it all would be to invest heavily in R&D. Invent some new synthetic sustenance that tastes great, is healthy, is cheap and requires no animals to die.

You'd get the Nobel prize for sure. Especially because a huge part of the greenhouse gasses which cause our planet to turn into a sauna are actually produced all the shit of the millions of animals we raise just to eat up. And yes, I mean actual shit.

Of course you'd be putting millions of people out of jobs but you can't have everything, right?

No critters no shit? What will I do with my shovel? :unsure:

Originally posted by givemfitz@Mar 7 2008, 11:28 AM
No critters no shit? What will I do with my shovel? :unsure:
I have an idea. :devil:

Somebody should invent a food replicator like on that start trek. I'll try, but I might not be able to do it.

That would be too good to be true.

Wish we had them transporters as well. That's another huge chunk of pollution and infrastructure saved out

Mehhhh I just wanna get it on with a green chick.

Originally posted by givemfitz@Mar 7 2008, 05:28 PM
I bet you could find green chicks at star trek conventions.

This one guy I used to play a Star Wars game with, actually had his wife dress up as a twi'lek once :huh:

OOoooohhhhh Twi'lek girls are actually a bit hotter than the Orion slave babes. :p

Originally posted by goodasgold+Mar 8 2008, 01:41 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (goodasgold @ Mar 8 2008, 01:41 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-givemfitz@Mar 7 2008, 05:28 PM
I bet you could find green chicks at star trek conventions. [/b][/quote]
Yeahhhhh probably. But I want a REAL Orion slave girl not some earth girl dipped in easter egg dye. Cos earth girls are easy. :p

You wanna pull a Captain Kirk, as the sci-fi geeks would say

Must give wedgies to nerds.. must give wedgies to nerds... :mellow:

Bring it. A wedgie would be the closest thing to sex I've had in weeks. :(

Back