HELP! please.

Crywolf517

Reaction score
Hey guys, to be truthful I need help finding a song. I only remember the music video and it is with blue people and everyone is blue, with a yellow background. The main singer is a woman and all the blue people are going ba ba ba ba ba ba. It's an Indie song. Its not by the Eiffel people. Thanks, in advance

Hey guys, to be truthful I need help finding a song. I only remember the music video and it is with blue people and everyone is blue, with a yellow background. The main singer is a woman and all the blue people are going ba ba ba ba ba ba. It's an Indie song. Its not by the Eiffel people. Thanks, in advance

Is it this by Miss Li? Of course there aren't any Blue people in it, but it's the first thing I thought of when you mentioned the "Ba ba ba" part.

It could be the Blue Man Group. They do have female singers (and music videos).

The following songs are probably not the exact song you're looking for, but it's two of their songs with female vocalists.

The only other explanation is that you saw an Avatar music video (either an official one such as Leona Lewis "I See You" or a fan-made music video).

Back