Help finding this song

Wolfcruiser

Reaction score
Please oh please someone help me. I've been looking for this song for 3 years and I don't know who it's by. I think it was for a Mitubishi or an Explorer or Expedition. I can't remember all the details. It appearted like back in 2002 from what I remember.

Anyway, the commercial is set in the rain, with all these silver SUV's driving around, but the song that caught me was beautiful, oh so beautiful.....it sounded very Euro-trance...it sounded like..."aaah..take my breath away..." or "take me away...aaaaah..." something like that. I've tried both Telepopmusik's "Breathe" and 4 Strings "Take Me Away" and those songs are NOT it. It had a good beat and vibe to it.

Please someone. It's been killing me to find it, even killing me more I don't remember the commercial entirely. Thanks in advance! ^_^

Hmm...about three years ago right? And it has this techno feel to it, sorta like "Breathe" from the 2004 Lexus commercial? How about "Take My Breath Away" by Soda Club or "Take My Breathe Away by Green Court.". The first one are females and the second is a male. I didn't know, so I just put both. Give them a try but, if not I'll keep searching for ya.

"take my breath awayyyy" sounds like the song by Berlin. Jessica Simpson did an awful remake of it recently, and I don't believe it was ever used on a commercial.

How about "Take My Breath Away" by Rene Marie? Give it a go. You know what to do, if it's not it.

Still wasn't it.

Man, I wish I could've remembered the exact brand and make of the car in that commercial...:(

Sheesh! This is a toughy. Don't fear! We are going to figure this out...one day. Hey, maybe another three years to go. :lol: I hope not. :unsure:

Back