hello

bambam0907

Reaction score
Hi all my name is Junior and yes i once was a member, but when i changed my email address for some reason it did not take. My old user name was BamBam.
I am back and would like to be involved in the discussions again on the forums, so please help me make enough posts for me to have access (once again) to the discussion forums. Any one who is new welcome and word to the wise when and if you change your email address make sure that you type it in correctly or else you will be back to here once again as a new member.

Originally posted by dascoot@Oct 18 2006, 04:06 PM
You coulda just asked Jon or Michelle to fix it.
No, that one we couldn't fix.

Well now i am back at the beginning. Any help Melissa or Jon to get me back in the discussions forum? Please :( :(

I am done. I do not care if i ever get back into the general dicussions area again. Later. I will just cont using this site for songs, since this is the best for that.

Just trying to get someone's attention. It is no fun posting when someone else does not reply to a topic or even a post. I am ok.

We don't sit around waiting for you to talk so we can respond to you. This has already been explained.

The most ridiculous part is that you had your little flip-out after ten whole minutes of waiting. What is wrong with you?

Yeah and I like having free time to waste online, but I don't flip out on the entire nation when I don't get it.

It's been about 30 mins since that last post so I thought I would just let you know that I read your post.....does that make you feel better? Hehe. ;)

Hey Junior. Thats the first time i've heard somebody with that first name since the quarterback in the Little Giants.

Great movie. I was a rec and defensive back in high school though.

Originally posted by thesassycynic@Oct 19 2006, 07:19 PM
It's been about 30 mins since that last post so I thought I would just let you know that I read your post.....does that make you feel better? Hehe. ;)
Yes, that made me very happy.

Back