hello

What, that geeks are sexy? That's old news, everyone knows that.

Hi Corean, nice to meet you and please do not tie up Dascoot anymore unless you tie me up also to the bed. :naughty:

Hi everyone nice to meet you. So what do all of you do for a living?

Lol. hey, when does most of the posting take place on this site and where?

It's never the same one day from the next. It depends on a million factors. Just stick around you'll get the idea.

'allo, 'allo. Names Kai. Student. And geek. Proud to be one, too. Goin to college for the chance to become a Network Engineer (small world, huh?). Nicetameetcha!

Your SN is BamBam, your Avatar is Batman, and your nick is Superman...interesting. Man of many talents, Junior? Or maybe your just a man who wears a cape and cowl, leaps buildings in a single bound, and your sidekick is a pink and lovable dinosaur. Oh, and your weapon of choice is the 2-ton Bat-club, and your Batmobile is faster than a speeding bullet thanks to your super-powered feet.

Just kidding (although maybe I should copyright that idea.) Welcome to the forums!

Ok, i will hang around. Hopefully everyone starts posting.

I see alot of members logged in, but where are they posting?

It doesn't mean they're posting, they might be reading or researching. And if they ARE posting they're prolly asking questions about music. Go to where it says "last click" and you can see.

Has anyone checked out the url that i posted earlier in this forum? I thought that it was hilarious.

Back